Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Happy birthday, CB CANARIAS!», by Fernando Villaman

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna » Przywitaj sie i napisz kilka słów o sobie :) Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

Happy birthday, CB CANARIAS!», by Fernando Villaman
Autor Wiadomość
etikhatun681
Raczkuję i gaworzę :)

Post Happy birthday, CB CANARIAS!», by Fernando Villaman Odpowiedz z cytatem
On the day that Canarias celebrated its 80th anniversary in an event that took place at the Aguere Cultural Center in the city of Los Adelantados, they rounded it off with a more than resounding victory against a Granca that was strengthened after its latest results. And he did it with the best game so far this season. Granca was unlucky to encounter such a “coral” Canary Islands. And the match did not have a good start for the Laguneros, since it was the visitors who were in charge in the first quarter. And seeing how the game developed we feared the worst. But it was in the second quarter where the Canary Islands put more intensity into their game, both in defense and attack, which allowed them to go into the break with an advantage. We were afraid that with the break the team would come in relaxed and that this circumstance would allow the visitors to take control again.

And with that intention Gran Canaria came out, but the locals, instead of giving up, gradually grew until they became the masters of the show. It is clear that there are two men with a proven quality in the team and they make the differences, but the team has Phone Number List players with enough quality to stand out on their own and they cannot let themselves be done because they mess up. They know their role and they assume it, making a fearsome team together, and even more so if they have as few errors and losses as they did in the rivalry match. The Canary Islands played an impressive defense, “holding” the key men, not giving them any chance to play their game, highlighting the marking of Bearán by Konate, as well as Okoye, Shurna and Harper. Highlighting the help produced to be able to overcome the way it was done. The highest rated man with 42 points was Gio (how strange, right!).

Unstoppable in attack, but knowing how to do it by taking balls out for his outside teammates, and playing Txus with Bogris as if it were handball, one in attack and the other in defense (especially in the last quarter). The other, who makes the team “play” is Marcelinho. Yesterday was out of the book. He gave a real lesson, a recital of how it should be done. And it seems so “easy”. As Carmelo Cabrera said, he plays cat and mouse. Here, there, the other way or I plug it in. Too much. He makes his companions better. And within all this, almost nothing players like Sasu Salin, Santi Yusta, Alex López (his game was good, he needed it), without detracting from the rest to be able to reach that victory which, as I say, was the best game of what season is underway, making the Canary Islands a very solid team. Nothing more to comment. Tell them, as always, ENJOY BASKETBALL and wish them “HAPPY DAYS” on these dates.

Czw Lis 30, 2023 10:42 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Czw Lis 30, 2023 10:42

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna » Przywitaj sie i napisz kilka słów o sobie :) Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: