Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
The nuances of a call center

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna » Przywitaj sie i napisz kilka słów o sobie :) Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

The nuances of a call center
Autor Wiadomość
Prisila102
Raczkuję i gaworzę :)

Post The nuances of a call center Odpowiedz z cytatem
Erythrocytes transport oxygen by means of hemoglobin, which is a protein necessary for this action. It binds tightly to oxygen in areas of the body rich in this element, and releases it in areas lacking it. Hemoglobin is the protein that gives blood its red color. It contains iron, a mineral that allows it to bind to oxygen. Many cases of anemia arise from iron deficiency and are easy to treat. However, aplastic anemia begins with a bone marrow problem not caused by iron deficiency. Causes This disease is caused by damage to the bone marrow. Stem cells in the marrow normally produce blood cells, including, red blood cells or erythrocytes or red blood cells white blood cells or leukocytes platelets or thrombocytes.

In people with aplastic anemia, this production is interrupted. Stem photo retouching cells are damaged and not enough red blood cells are produced. Many pathologies can damage the bone marrow. In people with aplastic anemia, the cause of these lesions is unknown. This is what idiopathic means. Some scientists think it may be an autoimmune disease, which causes the body to attack its own cells as if they were infectious. Aplastic anemia is not caused by iron deficiency. Symptoms Its symptoms are similar to those of general anemia. When there is a lack of red blood cells, the following symptoms may appear.

Dizziness excessive fatigue sensitivity to cold weakness elevated heart rate irritability pale skin shortness of breath A low red blood cell count can cause nosebleeds bleeding gums easy bruising itching accompanied by small pimples The effects of aplastic anemia on white blood cell leukocyte levels are not easy to detect. However, with fewer leukocytes, the body is more susceptible to infections. Diagnostic All types of anemia are first diagnosed with a blood test.

Sob Gru 02, 2023 11:05 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sob Gru 02, 2023 11:05

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna » Przywitaj sie i napisz kilka słów o sobie :) Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: