Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Nike intensifies its litigation in a fierce battle to prote

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna » Przywitaj sie i napisz kilka słów o sobie :) Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

Nike intensifies its litigation in a fierce battle to prote
Autor Wiadomość
rojonirabeya1
Raczkuję i gaworzę :)

Post Nike intensifies its litigation in a fierce battle to prote Odpowiedz z cytatem
In recent months, their presence in court has become more visible, with headline-grabbing lawsuits against Lululemon, Bape, StockX, Warren Lotas, Kool Kiy and others. This wave of litigation is not unexpected. Companies are increasingly investing in technology to improve their sportswear , spending hundreds of millions of dollars to develop the next big thing. This investment is aimed at manufacturing cutting-edge fabrics, as well as developing e-commerce tools. Given the number of patents that Nike owns , it has begun to frequently visit courts to protect its assets, protecting its designs and going after counterfeit sellers, whose business grows and grows on the Internet. Nike has not responded to Business Insider 's request for comment . More than a decade ago, the brand began an aggressive patent campaign, surpassing that of some technology giants, such as Yahoo and AT&T.

In fact, several of his lawsuits are related to those patents, including interactive fitness technology. The company is also increasingly advocating to protect the "trade dress" of some of its most iconic designs, a legal argument that has not yet been tested in court but has recently provoked heated responses from some opponents. legal from Nike. While trademarks Asia Phone Number List protect words and phrases like Nike and Just do it, trade dress protects silhouettes and appearances, like the outline of a Coca-Cola bottle or the shape of an iPhone. Nike has registered trade dress protection for 18 of its sneakers since 2019, including the Air Force 1 , Air Jordan 1 and Dunk, according to Business Insider 's review of U.S. Patent and Trademark Office files. Joined. The company has 4 other applications pending. Here's a rundown of some of the company's most recent lawsuits, starting with the most recent.

Lululemon Nike alleges that the Blissfeel is one of several Lululemon sneakers that infringe some of its patents. Nike alleges that the Blissfeel is one of several Lululemon sneakers that infringe some of its patents.Lululemon In January, Nike sued Lululemon, alleging that the company's new line of footwear infringed 3 of its patents . These patents, related to a textile material, were granted to Nike between 2012 and 2017. The lawsuit comes as Lululemon is hiring for a new footwear office in Portland, Oregon, just a few miles from Nike's global headquarters. Lululemon is not expected to file a legal response to the lawsuit until March 23. "Nike's claims are unjustified, and we look forward to proving our case in court," a Lululemon spokesperson said in a January statement to Business Insider . Artificial intelligence is going through a "1995 moment," according to analysts Bape Nike says the Bape Sta infringes on its Air Force 1 trademarks.

Wto Mar 05, 2024 10:55 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wto Mar 05, 2024 10:55

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna » Przywitaj sie i napisz kilka słów o sobie :) Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: