Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Population in LATAM is unbanked They report that

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna » Przywitaj sie i napisz kilka słów o sobie :) Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

Population in LATAM is unbanked They report that
Autor Wiadomość
lina555
Raczkuję i gaworzę :)

Post Population in LATAM is unbanked They report that Odpowiedz z cytatem
Population in LATAM is unbanked Share on LinkedIn Share on Twitter Share on WhatsApp Share on Telegram Share on Facebook Copy link According to a report generated by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) together with Finnovista, more than 210 million adults in LATAM did not have a bank account in 2017. This means that only 54% of the adult population had access to a bank account in 2017 . Population data improves in unbanked LATAM Although the number of unbanked people is still high, these numbers represent an improvement over the 2011 numbers, taken from the Findex Survey (World Bank, 2017). In that year , the population that had access to a bank account was only .

Financial inclusion in LATAM according to a report from the IDB and Finnovista”] However, in declared having saved in a formal financial institution. Likewise, only 9% declared having taken a loan from an entity formally dedicated to finance. It is also estimated that 61% of the population in the region still pays their bills in cash . Possible causes of the lack of Phone Number List financial inclusion Among the possible causes of these challenges in financial inclusion are: Limitations in the offer of financial services. Low income levels. Little financial education. Additional barriers, such as products perceived as complicated to understand, use and access. Perception of a relevant value proposition in these services. Contrasts in the panorama of financial exclusion in LATAM However, the report also highlights that, in the midst of this high exclusion and self-exclusion from the formal financial system, there is a strong presence of technological development in the region .

Report on the Fintech industry in Latin America Among other signs of this technological development are: Greater mobile penetration. Extension of broadband services. Better customer-centric product designs. According to the report, all this allows us to glimpse an evolution towards a more inclusive and innovative technological development that would improve the financial inclusion of a large part of the population. It is especially interesting to note the mobile Internet penetration in Latin America and the Caribbean, at 50% , a figure that exceeded the world average, which stands at 43%. This number is expected to reach 66% in 2025. The number of users with a smartphone in the region is also expected to increase by 12% annually until 2019. Opportunities for the fintech sector These factors present opportunities for entities dedicated to financial technology or fintech .

Czw Lis 30, 2023 10:50 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Czw Lis 30, 2023 10:50

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kosmetologia i studium kosmetyczne w Gdyni - WSZPZiU Strona Główna » Przywitaj sie i napisz kilka słów o sobie :) Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: